|The ASP Net Login Application (VB), dot net login was designed to provide you a building block and save hours programming your next project. The application was built using css files, classes and code-behind, which allows the web designer to focus on the design and the programmer to focus on the code the drives the design.|
|Developer License included - provides complete access to FULL source code (code-behind). Ideal for developers looking to extend or add functionality to the .Net Login and create their own products. Includes Multiple Site license. Email us if you have any questions.|
|This product includes 2 applications: One built to use an Access Database and one built to use a MS SQL Server Database.|
|This ASP.Net Login Website was used to help build the ASP.Net Link Directory.|
- The Ideal Solution to give you a jump start on your next project.
- Setup one or more Companies with multiple divisions (locations)
- Setup and assign multiple projects or jobnumbers for each division. Users assigned to a division cannot view projects of another division.
- Add/Edit/Delete Users - with group security level
- Users can change their profile
- Install on your Intranet or Internet.
- Built in ASP.net using Vb.net - fully customizable. (VS2008 or later)
- MS SQL Server Database or Access Database
- ALL source code is included!
The levels of security are as follows:
- Level 5 - Administration is the top level of security and can access ALL functions.
- Level 4 - PowerUser is similar to the Administration, but with some restrictions. (example use: Accountant, Payroll and Billing Areas)
- Level 3 - Manager can access their assigned division. (example use: budgeting, reports, etc.)
- Level 2 - Supervisor can access their assigned division. (example use: duties assigned by Manager, approve user (level 1) entries.
- Level 1 - User can not access their assigned division. (example use: time entry or billing with the division).
|The application is developed in Asp.Net using VB.net and is an excellent start for your next project.|
- Windows server
- MS SQL Server Database or MS Access database support
- .net Framework 2.0
- CDO email component
|You can view the full product with the online demo, click here!|
|Receive the username and password to view the demo, click here!|
|Product will be available to download upon payment.|
|Prices are subject to change without notice.|